[evlatests] L-Band Phase Stability and Polarization

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 2 12:40:56 EST 2007

The RTP meters recorded 7.5 x10^-3 turns/hr during Rick's run.
At 1536MHz, this is only 16 deg/hr of phase change, assuming
the IF return fiber (not monitored) behaves like the monitored
LO fiber. The rate is therefore much more than we usually see.
I retract my earlier comment to Rick.

Conclusion: he done broke it again.