[evlatests] Antenna 26 B Delay (fwd)

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 1 10:49:35 EST 2007

Rick reports the following.  I saw this on Tuesday as well
but elected not to change the parameter  because it is
unphysical for one IF to be almost 200 ns different from
the other three.  I suspect the deformatter is broken or
misconfigured.  If broken it is fairly subtle for Rick
reports the bandbass looks fine except for the large delay error.