[evlatests] EVLA Hardware

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 31 19:31:13 EDT 2007

Ant 14 has the cover secured on the MCB rack again and I understand that
  Rick did not see the 'extra' RFI in L-band when he retested the antenna.

Ant 26 has a lengthened 128 MHz clock cable on the D304 that appears to
have fixed the frame alignment problem in the deformatter IF-D.  Since
we now have the new nut-plates for the MCB racks, we can replace the
stripped ones in ant 26 and get the MCB rack cover installed on this
antenna also.

Ant 21's L302-2 MIB stopped responding on the evening of the 30th
causing no fringes on IFs B/D.  I rebooted this synthesizer today and it
seemed to be responding fine.  We'll keep an eye out for further problems.

Rob