[evlatests] Referenced Pointing, with Durations

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 30 21:23:52 EDT 2007

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007, Rick Perley wrote:

>    Following the successful recovery of referenced pointing with
> stop-time files, we tested to see if the procedure works with files in
> Durations.
>
>    Answer:      It doesn't.

The problem lies in obs2script and Walter and Bryan are aware of the
details.  I doubt anyone was bitten by this in serious observing
because the only uses of durations I am aware of have been in testing.
Unless the scheduler has changed it converts the submitted durations
files into stoptimes before they are processed by obs2script.