[evlatests] Holography working, as expected

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 28 18:27:41 EDT 2007

    I checked the holography modes, looking for unexpected troubles.  To
do this, I ran two raster scans across the antennas at L-band, within
the mainbeam only, with oversampling of 9, and 0.416 sec dump time.
This gross oversampling allows for careful inspection of what the
antennas are actually doing.

    All antennas -- both EVLA and VLA, appear to be rastering as
desired.  Stopping points begin and end exactly as requested, and all
antennas appear to be in perfect synchronism.