[evlatests] on-line fillm problems

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Sat Aug 4 14:08:31 EDT 2007

Hi Ed,

I saw some major discrepancies between running online FILLM compared with
downloading the archive data when we started doing our modcomp-free data
checking.  Because of this, we do not use online FILLM for the data
checking.  I'd wait until the data are in the archive before deducing
there is a problem with the data.  There may be a problem with online
FILLM, but that is a lower priority for us at the moment.

Claire