[evlatests] correlator fault?

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 2 18:16:26 EDT 2007

    The phenomenon is a bit 'richer' than this.  My data show:

    1) It only occurs in IF 'A'.
    2) It does consist of two, alternating states, but ...
          2a)  The period is 0.832 seconds (two integrations, in my test)
         2b) The amplitude is not necessarily 180 degrees -- depending
on band:
                P:  100 degrees
                L:  35 degrees
                C:  180 degrees
                X:  70 degrees
                K:  160 degrees
                Q:  160 degrees.

    I haven't checked all baselines -- that's a lot of work!