[evlatests] EVLA Health Check, Monday AM

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 30 17:04:10 EDT 2007

Antenna 23 K and Q-bands should now be working.  There was a problem with
the L300 which Rob has now replaced.  Someone (probably Walter) needs to
determine the BD attenuator settings for Q-band on 23. I'm not sure if
anyone ever did K-band either.

The P-band polarizations are being swapped on 21 this afternoon

I'm not sure what is going on with Ant 26 Q-band. Someone will look at it
tomorrow.

With 14C and 26D, we are probably back to changing DTS modules though,
unfortunately, they may have been put into 19 today.

Jim