[evlatests] Antenna 21 is alive and well (mostly)

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:25:24 EDT 2007

    Quick look at antenna 21 data this morning.

    IFs A and C are now operating normally at X-band.  No bizarre
amplitude effects seen.

    Antenna 21 now fringes at K-band, on all IFs.  There is a
significant delay error (about 30 nsec), which I'm sure Ken will fix up
this afternoon.

    Still no L-band fringes from antenna 21.  I didn't check P-band.

    The multiple levels of antenna 24C, reported numerous times in the
past, have gone away!  I hope this is a result of somebody finding and
repairing a problem, rather than on a whim of the antenna itself ...

    However, 14C is still doing the 150 degree phase oscillation thing
at L-band.