[evlatests] mosaicking

Gustaaf van Moorsel gvanmoor at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 13 10:35:33 EDT 2007

The C-band mosaicking test last night was successful - gains on
antennas 13, 14, 18, and 24, while moving away from the calibr-
ator in incremental steps, show the same trend as VLA antennas.
Antennas 16 and 26, though equipped with C band receivers, did
not fringe, just like yesterday.  Results of VPLOT now are almost
indistinguishable between VLA - VLA, EVLA - VLA, and EVLA - EVLA
baselines, thanks to Walter's latest fix.

The only slight worry is antenna 17 which did not seem to move
quite the same as the others did.  See me for the VPLOT results.

All in all, I think the system is ready for Dan Marrone's exper-
iment in spite of my slight misgivings about antenna 17.  As an
aside, what are the prospects for getting antennas 16 and 26 back
in C-band?

Gustaaf