[evlatests] EVLA Hardware

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 12 13:21:16 EDT 2006

Can anyone provide more information on exactly what was wrong with the
signal when using this L302.  The module looks perfectly fine on the bench.
We've banged on it, bent and pulled on cables, flexed printed circuit
boards and even allowed it to heat up with no cooling and the output signal
quality still looks exactly the same as the other modules.

Jim