[evlatests] 'Holography' phase jumps, continued.

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 24 19:08:23 EDT 2006

Just a note - the last L302 with old DDS and MIB firmware (Ant 14BD) was
changed out yesterday. As of this point all of the 10 second phase jump
issues associated with L302 DDS firmware should (theoretically) be gone.

The only issue still remaining should be the timing problem we've been
correcting by changing the length of the 128MHz cable to the module. I
haven't heard any comments about this recently - has anyone noticed
symptoms of this on any L302's?

Jim