[evlatests] All antennas back!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:45:54 EDT 2006

    We now have all 6 EVLA antennas fringing nicely now at L-band (yes
-- antenna 26 is giving stable, although weakish, fringes on all four
IFs at L-band!!).
    Some problems remain:  Antenna 16, IFs B and D are not working, and
antenna 24, on IFs B and D, is a little weaker than it should be.   All
others look normal for L-band.
    I cannot check the other bands at this time, as we are in scheduled
observing time.  A full check will be done tomorrow, during Dynamic Time.

    Thanks to Jim, Rob, and all the technical guys, for efficiently
getting the EVLA house back in order.

    Rick