[evlatests] antenna 23, AC

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 30 13:21:45 EST 2006

This is so strange I thought I would describe it
immediately so people can think about it.

It is claimed there are now four working IFs at
X baind in antenna 23.  There are, sort of.  BD
looks fine.  AC can be best described as weird.

Correlated power moves every few tens of seconds
between AA and CC.  phases change too.  When A
is strong, C is weak and vice versa.  Crossed
hand products take part in this.

Since this antenna has the transfer switches
wired and no others do this is where I would
first cast suspicion.  It is very hard to see
how the make the L302 do this.