[evlatests] Antenna 13 Status - Update

Jim Jackson jjackson at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 30 12:42:38 EST 2006

Good news on Antenna 13.  Rob replaced the 48V fuses in the Vertex room and
everything came back up.  Apparently all of the protection we have in place
up there did it's job and no damage was done beyond the fuses.  I'm going
to ask Steve to re-run the acceptance tests.  Once those are passed, we
will consider the antenna fixed.

Jim