[evlatests] Antennas 13 & 14

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 23 10:12:26 EST 2006

While checking out the P-band on ant 14, we measured a difference in
gain on IF-A.  The T304-A appears to have about 10 dB less gain than the
other 3 IF's.  We don't have a spare T304 yet (other than ant 18), but
it looks like levels can still be set properly using the attenuators.
We will keep an eye on this and remedy the problem if it gets worse or
when we get more modules.

On ant 13, we looked into the low gain problem on L-band RCP and
discovered that the LSC converter has 4.5 dB lower gain than LCP.
Again, we will need to replace this module in the future (when we have
spares) and bring it back to the lab for a closer look.

Rob