[evlatests] Antenna 13 baseline

Rick Perley rperley at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 16 18:42:27 EST 2006

    We tried to solve for antenna 13's baseline from the baseline data
of last
night -- no hope!

    So I returned to the data taken over the weekend -- 6cm, long tracks,
two sources, stable phases (other than the wind).

    Using the rates at two different hour angles, I got the X and Y
components.
Using the differences for the two declinations, I got the Z component.
    I checked this using CLCOR in AIPS -- all the magnitudes were right,
but all the signs were backwards.  Sigh.  Conventions.

    The `AIPS-approved' changes,  in METERS, are:

    Delta Bx = 0.15
    Delta By = 0.22
    Delta Bz = 0.50

    It would be useful to put these into the Modcomps, and see if the
phase rate slows down, or doubles ...