[evlatests] Monitor Data 6/29

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 30 10:43:20 EDT 2006

EVLA Monitor Data will be missing for about 30 minutes beginning 6/29/06
at 6:03 pm. There was a problem with the software creating a new table.
Thanks to John Benson, it was quickly resolved.

We have an alerts system in place which spots an Oracle error and sends
an email to me, Rich Moeser and the VLA operator. The operators have
instructions for checking the monitor data after hours and call me if
there is a problem. Kudos to Larry Brothers for his speedy response in
identifying the problem.

Cheers,
Pat

--
Discontent is the first necessity of progress.

Thomas A. Edison (1847-1931, American inventor, founder of GE)