[evlatests] X-Band Beats

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 29 15:24:50 EDT 2006

Correction:

I had searched for some of the n*512 +_ m*128 lines from the comb
generators. only 1408 and 222272 were detected, the second appeared
to be a IF line, not at K-band. (in January- february)

At X-band I saw very weak lines at 8448, and not elsewhere - but
due to glitches and other happenings, 8192 data were missed.
So the lines may be there after all. Time to do this again.

V.