[evlatests] antenna 18 pointing at DN4

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jun 14 16:19:34 EDT 2006

                      Interim Pointing, June 14, 2006

This was a two hour pointing run to chase down the moved antennas.
It was a little windy; about half the time the wind speed was a
little more than 5 m/s.  I report here on the EVLA antennas, of
which antenna 18 had been moved.

The required changed for antenna 18 are:
E-W Tilt  -0.7 arc-min
N-S Tilt  -0.4
Az Offset -1.2
A small change in Az collimation was reported but I will
ignore that until we get a longer pointing run.

The other antennas also wanted small changes in tilt or
encoder offset.  Since no significant changes were reported
as the last pointing run, I consider this an indication of the
quality of the data and will ignore them until we have a longer
pointing run.

The quantity and quality of the data was not sufficient to be
able to assess whether adding measured weather to the refraction
estimate has helped or hurt.