[evlatests] Ant. 13, IFs BD: ~60d phase jumps every 20 seconds at C, X, L bands

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 20 15:10:28 EDT 2006

Matt,

I guess we need to look at implementing ALMA's solution to this problem.  I
believe it essentially involved selecting which edge of the 128MHz clock
they are using.  I believe it was implemented in the FPGA on the DDS
board.  If it requires MIB intervention, I guess the commands will have to
be passed back and forth on the SPI bus.

Jim