[evlatests] Ant. 13, IFs BD: ~60d phase jumps every 20 seconds at C, X, L bands

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 19 19:36:27 EDT 2006

This is curious. We noticed earlier this afternoon that the two L302's in
Antenna 13 seem to have different firmware (or something else) in the
MIB.  Even though both claim to be MIBVERSION 0.99 and MODULEVERSION 0.20,
there are two missing monitor points on the L302-2 in antenna 13 and the
L302-1 in Antenna 24  The monitor points are  M_LOCKH and C_LOCKH.

Pete and Matt - Are we sure these modules all have the same MIB and FPGA
firmware?

Adding length to the LVDS heartbeat cable to these modules is a
problem.  The project's worth of twinax cables were purchased from
Tensolite as an expensive special order with custom connectors.  They are
all the same length.  We could vary the length of the 128MHz coax cable
feeding the clock to the FPGA.

Jim