[evlatests] Ant. 13, IFs BD: ~60d phase jumps every 20 seconds at C, X, L bands

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 19 11:03:45 EDT 2006

This is almost certainly the heartbeat capture uncertaintly glitch we
saw in the lab.  I am happy that things are now working well enough in
the field that we notice it.  It could probably be cured by adding a foot
of cable to the LVDS heartbeat cable.  Only worth doing if this L302 is
in final form.

I've lost track of what the revision state of this L302 is.  The vaunted
spreadsheets in techdocs contain no useful information for L302s.