[evlatests] 13 AC is Drop Free!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 11 19:08:49 EDT 2006

    We have checked the amplitude behavior of antenna 13, IFs AC, which
received new
code to eliminate the persistent 10-second drops.

    Close examination of the 'fast continuum' data show:  ***No Drops***
on the
AC side of antenna 13.  The BD side is behaving as normal, as was
antenna 24, IFs AC.

    We checked the phase connection by changing frequencies and
returning to X-band --
it appears to connect properly (but it's hard to be sure in this summer
weather and longish
spacings).

    It seems to me that we should install a few more of these
'drop-free' L301s now.