[evlatests] L302 dropouts explained...

Pete Whiteis pwhiteis at nrao.edu
Sat Jul 8 00:14:09 EDT 2006

>When will the fix be ready?  Perhaps a first fix will be ready before end
>of today.  No hardware changes should be needed.

In the interest of time, the fix was made in the MIB software.   I've
briefly tested using Walter's script and am cautiously optimistic that
*something* has changed for the better.   I'd like to run a more
in-depth test on Monday with (at a minimum) Matt, Walter and myself
present  prior to  stuffing these modules into an antenna.

-Pete-