[evlatests] Ant 14

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jan 19 09:39:44 EST 2006

I thought we had agreed to use the EVLA Test Calendar for such
communications. You're welcome to call me or email me with anything
which needs to be on the schedule. You may also call my cell at 838-7195
if it's urgent.

Hopefully, when Stephan completes the web calendar, this will be easier
to coordinate. Bryan is attempting to get a new due date for this.

Cheers,
Pat

Rob Long wrote:

> To all concerned,
>
>      Kelly Greene called this morning as I was on my way to several
> meetings and said he was going to weld on ant 14's racks.  He asked if
> he should kill power to the electronics racks and I told him that he
> should and how to do it.  I always tell people to check with Pat/Peggy
> to get on the schedule and be sure they are not interrupting someone
> else.  I didn't see anything on the schedule, so I figured that we would
> verify that everything came back up when Kelly was done.  I then ran off
> to my meetings and did not let people know that Kelly was doing this;
> for this I apologize.  We either need to prohibit work on the antenna if
> not on the schedule, or come up with another way to communicate that
> work is being done on maintenance days (?)
>
> Rob

Acceptance is not submission. It is acknowledgement of the facts of a
situation, then deciding what you're going to do about it.

Kathleen Casey Theisen