[evlatests] c3po Kernel Upgrade

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jan 13 15:38:27 EST 2006

KScott needss to upgrade the Linux kernel on c3po. He can do most of the
work with the system running, but then will need to do about a 10 minute
reboot. This means that the monitor database will be down and not
collecting data during the reboot.

When would be the best time to do this? Also, we should plan for about
an hour of downtime in case he has problems with the reboot or I have
problems with Oracle.

Cheers,
Pat

--
Acceptance is not submission. It is acknowledgement of the facts of a
situation, then deciding what you're going to do about it.

Kathleen Casey Theisen