[evlatests] Further spectral line tests

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Sun Jan 8 22:43:37 EST 2006

good that it at least worked (the spectral line thing is not a show stopper).

however, i think this:

> Until referenced pointing is available it will not be possible to assess
> properly the performance of the EVLA antennas at K and Q band.

is just a tad strong.  we certainly need to fix up the pointing on the antennas
(remember that the last pointing collimation run didn't work), and i agree that
we want reference pointing as soon as possible, but i don't think it's
completely impossible to assess the high frequency performance without reference
pointing.

	-bryan