[evlatests] Re: Antenna 18 Fringes

Eugene Cole ecole at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:37:13 EST 2006

We plan to relocate antenna 18 to the north arm (DN6) as early next
Tuesday in order to reconnect the wyemon and to begin testing its fiber
link.  DCS31 will be used to send its signals to the correlator.

As Tom indicates here, we are making progress toward first fringes at
X-band.   We anticipate having 2-IFs working in March and 4-IFs working
late April or in May.  For the foreseeable future, A18 is slated to
remain on the north arm when it becomes ready for operational use.
-- Gene