[evlatests] focus and antenna 14

Kerry Shores kshores at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Feb 21 19:25:45 EST 2006

I double-checked the various diagnostics for all of Ant. 14.  Only odd
thing I could find is the bandpass shape (FFT window) for IF B is
clearly different from the other 3 IF's.  In general, the bandpass
shapes match fairly well.  Could find nothing wrong with IF D, even
after more resets.  I had reset all DTS modules in Ant. 13, 14, 16
earlier today and made sure they apppeared to be behaving.  They still
seem to be behaving...