[evlatests] X-Band on Ant 18

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 31 10:35:32 EDT 2006

Hi Bob,

   the polarization purity was indeed horrible, at least on Aug. 21.  The
usual pol'n leakage is a few per cent; on that date ant. 18's X-band leakage
was between 44 and 67%.  For contrast, on Aug. 5 ant. 18's pol'n leakage
at X band was 4.5-5.3% .  Still the worst in the array, but not so
stunning.  Good call...

                 Michael