[evlatests] Tests April 13

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Apr 14 10:31:55 EDT 2006

I saw no great difference - perhaps the amplitudes were a few
% higher and/or steadier, on 14 and 18, during the "alternate" use
period. 13 seems to have small 10% wobbles in amplitude
throughout, and 13 BD (but not AC) have phase steps of <90deg
every couple of minutes, whether or not the alternate
compensation was in use

I put plots in Barry's mailbox, there is a postscript
file at  /DATA/AAKASH_2/FITS/EVLA-APR13.PS of the same.

V.