[evlatests] 4-band fringes, antenna 14

Walter Brisken wbrisken at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Apr 13 18:01:46 EDT 2006

Today Barry convinced antenna 14 to work at 74 MHz.  At the bottom is his
description of what he did.  I've looked at the data and found:

1.	Fringes on all 4 IFs.  Stable ampltudes, reasonable bandpass
shapes, and phases that were comparable to VLA antenna phases.

2.	My point source assumption for 3c405 is not very good, but the
amplitudes of the ant14 fall in the VLA antenna range.  Stability (mostly
due to source structure probably) is equally good to VLA antennas.

3.	Fringes stopped instantly (random phases, sudden drop in
amplitude) at 19:36 when the executer was stopped.

-W