[evlatests] Re: Receiver Status on Antenna 13 & 14

Rudy Latasa rlatasa at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Apr 5 09:27:19 EDT 2006

Bob, I checked the cryo read backs on Thursday morning and everything
was good at that time. It must of failed sometime after 6:30 Thursday
morning. Charlie and Frank are both gone this morning, they were working
Friday morning so as soon as I see them I ask if they checked these on
Friday.  14 was not checked Monday morning and I was gone Monday and out
sick Tuesday. As for the breaker I'm not sure, does anyone know what
size the breaker is and was it tripped or did someone turn it off and
forgot to reset it.