[evlatests] Antenna 13 attenuator settings

Walter Brisken wbrisken at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 3 16:06:58 EDT 2006

I looked at antenna 13 T304 attenuators again today hoping to find some
explanation for problems mentioned at today's EVLA coordination/test
meeting.  Except for L-band, none of the bands/IFs wanted attenuator
changes of more than 1 dB and thus I didn't change any of them.  L-band
wanted +2, +4, -1, -2 dB of change on IFs A, B, C, D repectively.  I've
commited changes to the evlaparm database for those requiring more than 1
dB of change (ie L-band, IFs A, B, D).

K-band, where Steven Durand mentioned problems and where I saw no fringes
yesterday, wanted no change at all to the attenuators.  Thus I'd find it
highly unlikely that the wrong attenuator settings are/were causing the
problems.

-W