[evlatests] EVLA antennas

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Sep 30 19:16:43 EDT 2005

We replaced the D301 on antenna 14 today and IF-A looked good when we
left.  We also had to cycle power on the T305-D because it was locked
up.  All IFs looked good at the end of the day.

We installed some capacitors on the 7 VDC distribution boards in antenna
16 to see if this helps with MIB problems due to voltage surge/drop.
T305-A and C also had to be power cycled due to the MIBs being locked
up.  All IFs looked good at the end of the day.

The T305-B in antenna 14 has Pete's newest MIB code which may help with
the MIB problems we have been seeing in the downconverters.

Rob