[evlatests] correction Re: L302 phase noise.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Sep 28 17:01:30 EDT 2005

I forgot about the eternal factor of 2. If the spectra are SSB,
(I believe they are), then the phase noise is really 1.414 times
higher,

i.e. 1 Hz to 1MHz
old: 3.5 deg rms,
new: 6.4 deg rms.

Still not a significant loss: < 10% at 50 GHz.

(I hope the spectrum analyzer is not being smart and adding 3dB
before it displays dBc/Hz vs. offset?)