[evlatests] Ant 14 & 16

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Sep 21 18:48:06 EDT 2005

The T304/T305s for IFs B and C were replaced in ant 14 today.  There
seems to be a problem with an intermittent wire/connector inside the
M304 which keeps the slot ID for T304-B functioning.  The T305-B can be
accessed using MIB-88.  I will talk with Wayne about this when he returns.

We modified the L305 in ant 16 to eliminate the spurs we saw on the 128
MHz clock.  After modification (added capacitors), we retested and did
not see the spurs.

More phase noise measurements were made on both 14 and 16 today.  Due to
various problems and limited time (Jim and I both had commitments after
work), we did not get to radiate as we had planned.  We are studying
some of our other results from today and will report later.

Rob