[evlatests] Antenna 14 Measurements from 20 Sept 2005

Jim Jackson jjackson at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Sep 21 10:32:00 EDT 2005

FYI - The 8-12GHz filter shown on the block diagram as being in front of
the T304 are indeed now inside the T304.

Travis - I don't understand the apparent gain variations in the T304. Do
any of your measurements show this?   When you characterize the T304's, are
you looking for fast variations this small?  If not, how do we test this in
the lab?

Jim