[evlatests] the ACU and Stowing

Tom Frost tfrost at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:08:18 EDT 2005

All...

this AM I set up our VLA Servo simulator with both a CCW & Down
1st Limit set....I put the ACU into COMP mode & disconnected the
simulated MODCOMP input....after the specified timeout, the system
indeed auto-stowed itself...even with both an AZ & EL limit set...
there's one datum for you....do the *real* antennas react this way???
I suspect so, but we could try it on MaintDay if you think it would
do some good....

was it designed to do this????...don't know...ask someone that's
been here longer than me (15yrs)....

--

Tom Frost
Servo Group Leader