[evlatests] interband collimation corrections

Rick Perley rperley at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:40:07 EDT 2005

    Chris Carilli has (or should have) the record of when each antenna was
modified on the basis of holography done since 1993.
    My recollection of the procedure is that the holography program provided
both the subreflector offset and the panel adjustments.   Subreflector and
panels were adjusted on the basis of this.
    The observations made for these adjustments were near 50 degrees in
all cases.