[evlatests] Change to EVLA Antennas

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Oct 14 18:36:38 EDT 2005

> We swapped the IF-A and IF-B T304's in Antenna 14 today in an attempt to
> isolate the source of the random discrete power steps that Rick has been
> noticing.  This morning we realized that T304 SN-8 has been in IF-B of this
> antenna every time this has been seen.  We swapped it to IF-A to see if it
> follows the T304 or stays with IF-B.

Bob Hayward has some documentation of this from earlier this
afternoon.  I now have the antenna setup at X band and see that
the SD for 14B is bistable: it changes between 3.0 and 3.3 every
few seconds.  14A looks nice and stable.

> I also rebooted T304-C in Antenna 16 because it was not responding.

16A downconverter was dead when we tried to look at Venus
around three this afternoon.  16C was there.

Ken