[evlatests] Antennas 14 and 16

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Nov 30 19:52:59 EST 2005

Antennas 14 & 16 are both unusable at all bands.  The L305 reference
modules have been removed from both antennas for both hardware and
software/firmware upgrades.  The L353 modules for both antennas have
also been removed from the central rack to verify that the sync pulse
generated by the new L350 module works properly.

I hope to have things working in the lab by Friday, but may or may not
have the antennas back up on Friday.  If the antennas are not working
Friday, we will head out early Monday morning and install the modules
and verify that everything appears to be working.

If we don't get the modules finished up by AM Friday, the antennas will
not be available for any testing over the weekend.

Rob