[evlatests] [Fwd: Baselines and EVLA]

Rich Moeser rmoeser at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 7 10:14:44 EST 2005

Pat Van Buskirk wrote:
> Below is a report from the evening operator on Nov 4 re using 14 & 16 in
> pointing tests. Please let me know if you need further information.
>
> Cheers,
> Pat

This "6 second delay" is simply the 5 second update rate of the
"scripts" screen.

> I tried several before and several after and 2 that were accurate to the
>   second.
>
> The ones that let me submit (with a six second delay) to the second
> lasted the longest.
>
> These two antennas do not with the same wrap that AOI says it does.
>
> I tried McMonitor in a last dying effort, but to know avail.

I checked on the status of things Saturday morning and noticed the
executor task was not present so restarted it.

I copied the logs prior to restarting the executor, but have not yet
looked over them.

Steve: Please "cc" me when you have problems like this.

--Rich