[evlatests] antenna 14

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Nov 2 16:59:14 EST 2005

> From mrevnell at aoc.nrao.edu  Wed Nov  2 14:46:27 2005

> It may be necessary to tweak the attenuation at the T4 inputs?

> On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, Ken Sowinski wrote:

> > It appears that with one gain parameter we can take our
> > choice of underdriving the T4 or overdriving the requantizer
> > in the transition module.

That might work.  I plan to spend some time mapping the
parameter space of the two variables sampler input power
and deformatter gain with the intent of trying to optimize
correlation coefficient.  As a by product we will find out
when the overflow lights come on.  This may lend some insight
into what ought to be changed.

Ken