[evlatests] L302 and phase spins.

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 2 10:59:13 EST 2005

walter's results also seem to indicate that there are either commands
not being sent by the executor at source changes, that those commands
are not getting to the MIBs (likely the L302s), or that the MIBs are not
doing the right thing when they get the commands.  it's not clear to me
how best to test these different possibilities.

	-bryan