[evlatests] Upcoming test observations: July 10,14

George Moellenbrock gmoellen at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jul 4 19:53:06 EDT 2005

Folks,

For the next two instr. pol test observations, I've decided to use longer
scans and change frequencies less often (and thus cover a narrower overall
range of freq).  The observe files I've submitted cover 1250-1500 MHz
(minimal RFI) twice in 2 passes of 20 scans (12.5 MHz each), each scan 5
or 6 minutes long.  Perhaps these scans are a bit easier to digest w.r.t.
diagnosing the phase winding problem.  There are 10 different L6 settings
(3440-3660, contiguously).

I will be out-of-town for these observations.  Email ok.

Cheers,
George