[evlatests] 12/30/05 work

Terry Cotter tcotter at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Dec 30 18:46:45 EST 2005

We worked on antenna 13. Got the fiber connected to the modules.
Currently there is only 1 DTS module in the antenna D303. When we
powered on the antenna in blew a fuse in the power supply. One of the
L302s was the culprit. We brought it back down for repair. It
highlighted another problem in that we have fast blow fuses in the power
supply and slow blow on the distribution board so of course we were
blowing the more difficult one to replace. We left the power off of the
antenna. We went to ant 14 to look at the C-band problem and I found
some oscillations coming from the P-Band frontend. It is now
disconnected. The oscillations were at 7.07 GHz and 7.65 GHz.

Terry