[evlatests] Ant 14 and 16

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Dec 19 19:46:15 EST 2005

We replaced the T304-C in ant 14 today.  There was a definite problem
with the attenuator commands/values, so the T304 and T305 were replaced.

The deformatter for ant 14-A is accessible as D351-A again.

We found a dirty fiber (after the fibers were cleaned) that caused IF
fiber levels to be low on ant 14.  We recleaned the fiber in the
correlator room and optical power returned.

When we left the VLA at 4:00 PM, both antennas were working at all 4 IFs.

Rob