[evlatests] EVLA operator software update

Rich Moeser rmoeser at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 9 12:18:33 EST 2005

This is to inform you that a new version of the EVLA operator software
has been released. The software can be downloaded by pointing your
browser to http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/asg-internal/jnlp/ and selecting the
link labeled "EVLA operator software (Released 12-09-2005)". The
software requires Java 1.5 and is deployed using Java Web Start which
means your browser must know how to handle "jnlp" files. (The best thing
to do is select the link and if it works, great, if not, send me an
e-mail and I'll get you set up.)

If you have an older version of the software running on your system,
simply exit the application and follow the instructions outlined above.

Please send me an e-mail if you find any bugs or have suggestions for
new features.

Thanks,
Rich